OrganiCup – Menstrual Cup
OrganiCup – Menstrual Cup
OrganiCup is an easy, healthy and a more sustainable alternative to disposable period products - like pads and tampons! OrganiCups are reusable for years, which means a lot less plastic waste.
OrganiCup is secured by a light suction seal plus, due to the soft and flexible material, you won’t feel a thing. The cup can be left in for up to 12 hours, depending on your flow. This means worry and leak-free periods all day and all night!
We're partnering with Just a Drop to donate £1 from every sale in support of their Menstrual Hygiene Programme in the Wakiso District of Uganda. Your donation, through purchasing a menstrual cup, will help to support over 1,000 children with menstrual hygiene education and access to sustainable period products and soap.
Available in three sizes:
- Mini: For teens or those who need a smaller size
- Size A: For those who haven’t given birth vaginally
- Size B: For those who have given birth vaginally
Directions for Use:
Before first use, make sure to disinfect your OrganiCup by boiling it for 3-5 minutes. Make sure to repeat after each period.
- Fold & insert: Before insertion, fold your OrganiCup. Insert the cup as far up as possible and let the cup unfold and create the suction seal. Check out Organicup’s step-by-step guide on how to use a menstrual cup if you’re having any trouble. Not sure how to fold? Check out this video for 9 different ways to fold your cup.
- Reach in and feel around the base of the cup: it should feel round or oval and not have any noticeable folds. If you feel any dents, gently grip the base of the cup (not the stem) and rotate it to make it unfold. When the cup is unfolded correctly you shouldn’t be able to feel it and you will not have any leaks.
- Your cup can be left in for up to 12 hours (depending on your flow), and you can use OrganiCup during sports and activities, like swimming.
- To remove your OrganiCup: Grab the stem and pull it gently until you can get a grip around the bottom of the cup. Squeeze the bottom to release the suction seal, and take the cup out gently. By using your abdominals, you can make getting it out even easier. Empty in the toilet and clean with a cleansing wipe, toilet paper or rinse under water before you insert it again.
OrganiCup is AllergyCertified, registered with The Vegan Society, is cruelty-free and complies with all relevant legislation.
Still wondering what size to get?
We recommend the Size Mini or Size A for teens and young cup users. You can start using a menstrual cup as soon as you get your period!
For mums, we generally recommend going with a Size B as per the above. However, if you have delivered your child/children by C-section, we recommend going with a Size A.
If you’re a cup newbie, bear in mind that it may take a little while to become comfortable with it. Organicup’s customer survey showed it takes an average of two to three cycles to get used to the cup. However, once you’re confident with it, you will wonder why you didn’t start earlier!
OrganiCup is made of 100% medical-grade silicone so it doesn’t disrupt your body’s natural environment. While pads and tampons can absorb all vaginal secretions, OrganiCup only collects – eliminating irritation and dryness while ensuring that your pH-balance is kept intact.
For hygiene reasons we cannot accept refunds or exchanges on this product.
Materials & Care
Materials & Care
- Stretch-blend organic cotton
- 95% GOTS Certified organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Pre-washed, shrink-resistant fabric
Machine wash, do not tumble dry - we suggest the eco-conscious choice of 30°C.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns:
- £2.25 for single items, £3.95 for sets and packs
- Free shipping on UK orders over £60
- All items posted Royal Mail's Tracked 48 service
- International Shipping information is available here
We offer a happiness guaranteed return policy. If you are unhappy for any reason, we offer a fuss-free exchange or refund on all unworn and unwashed items within 30 days of purchase.
View our sizing charts below. If you're in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up for comfort! If you need more specific sizing help, please email us at email@example.com.
How to Measure Yourself
Chest band: wrap the tape measure around your body, just under your bust.
Bust: measure the fullest part of your bust.
Waist: measure around your body approximately 5cm below your natural waist where the waistband of trousers normally sit.
Lower hip: wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your hips and bottom.
Two-Way Strap Bralette:
|Bralette Size||UK||Band Width (in)||Band Width (cm)||Fits Bra Sizes (Approx)|
|XS||8-10||27"||68.5||30 B/C/D - 32 A/B/C|
|S||10-12||29.5"||75||32 B/C/D - 34 A/B/C|
|M||12-14||32"||81||34 C/D - 36 A/B/C|
|L||14-16||34.5"||87.5||36 C/D - 38 A/B|
More Supportive Bra:
|Bra size||Chest band measurement (inches)||Approx. cup sizes||Approx. UK dress size|
|Small||28-30"||C, D, DD||8- 10|
|Small +||28-30"||DD, E, F||8- 10|
|Medium||32-34"||C, D, DD||12-14|
|Medium +||32-34"||DD, E, F||12-14|
|Large||36-38"||C, D, DD||16-18|
|Large +||36-38"||DD, E, F||16-18|
Women's Thongs, Bikinis, and Boy Shorts:
|UK Sizes||EU Size||Waist (in)||Waist (cm)||Hips (in)||Hips (cm)|
|6||34||23-24||58.5 - 61||33||84|
|8||36||25-26||63.5 - 66||35||89|
|10||38||27-28||68.5 - 71||37||94|
|12||40||29-30||73.5 - 76||39||99|
|14||42||31-32||78.5 - 81||41||104|
|16||44||33-34||83.5 - 86||43||109|
|18||46||35-36||88.5 - 91||45||114|
|20||48||37-38||93.5 - 96||47||119|
|22||50||39-40||99.5 - 101||49||124|
Men's Hipster Trunks:
|Size||Waist (in)||Waist (cm)||Clothing Size (approx.) (in)||Clothing Size (approx.) (cm)|
Girls' Bralettes:We feel that there isn’t a set size for bodies at different ages, and we don’t want to put any additional pressure on young girls, so our sizing looks a little different. We have 4 sizes, all named after Ugandan towns! We suggest using band width as a starting point, although do get in touch if you have any specific sizing questions.
|Size||Band Width (in)||Band Width (cm)||Fits Ages (Approx.)||Worn By:|
Hollie & Amelia, age 9 1/2,
band with 23"
|Kira||25||63-64||10-11||Help us fill this in ...|
Liv, age 11.
Phoebe & Flora, age 11 1/2.
Lana, age 13 1/2, 69cm band width,
Beth, age 14.