Growing our Positive Pants Community
At the heart of the Y.O.U brand is our strong belief that a fashion business can be a force for good, especially when run in an environmentally and social responsible way. Our ultimate mission is to empower women and children in Africa, India and the UK. To help us continue to do this we want to grow our community of positive and conscientious people - just like you!
There’re lots of ways you can help, so scroll down for some inspiration……
Sign up to our newsletter
- If you’re not already getting your weekly dose of positivity, underwear updates and sustainability tips in your inbox, please sign up or tell your friends! For every new subscriber we plant a tree in our Ecologi forest, so Subscribe here.
Model for Y.O.U
- We’re committed to showing an inclusive and diverse range of people in our photography, and promise never to airbrush our images. We had models from ages 18 to 80, and sizes 8 to 18 in our last photoshoot and we’re always working to show how our undies look on the amazing people who model for us – could you be next? This is a fun and empowering opportunity to inspire body confidence and there’s a free set of matching underwear of your choice up for grabs. Please email email@example.com to find out more
- We want everyone to feel happy and confident in their Y.O.U Underwear which is why we hide a positive message inside our undies as a daily reminder that You Make a Difference!
Join the Positive Pants Panel
- We want to learn, develop and grow with our customers’ input and insights! For example, you could help us name a new Y.O.U product or feedback ideas on developing Y.O.U social shopping events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest
Leave us a Review
- Personal feedback makes our day! Could you share the Y.O.U love and post a customer review for us?
"OMG I love my bralette. Just flew 16 hours .... and it is amazing - super comfy." Emily, Oxford.
"Fantastic. Most comfortable pants I’ve ever bought. Will definitely be buying some more as other M&S ones wear out! Very soft when you wash them too."
"I wear these every day now, and have been recommending them to everybody!"
- Leave a review in Google.
Follow us on Social
- Every follow, like, tweet and share is hugely appreciated in growing our Positive Pants Community! Here’s how to stay connected with Y.O.U:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YOUunderwearUK/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/youunderwearuk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/youunderwear/
Become a Y.O.U Stockist
- Do you run a shop and fancy stocking our ethical underwear? It’s a great way to spread the word about Y.O.U and benefit more vulnerable girls and women with our buy one, give two promise. Simply complete this form and we’ll get back in touch soon: Find out about Stockists & Wholesale
Thanks so much for any action you can take today, positive pants all round!